Acupressure relies on different acupressure-massage techniques to stimulate acupoints. Acupressure is non-invasive, always available, and safe to offer animals.
Acupressure can offer support to:
- build the immune system;
- Strengthen muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, and bones;
- Release natural cortisol to reduce inflammation and swelling;
- Resolve injuries more readily by increasing blood flow to remove toxins;
- Release endorphins to increase energy and reduce pain;
- Balance energy to optimize the body’s natural ability to heal;
- Enhance mental clarity and calm required for focus in training and performance.