Hands-on introduction into Equine Acupressure & TCM, 36320 Kirtorf
Course: Introduction to Equine Acupressure
Location: Reiterverein Kirtorf und Umgebung e. V. 36320 Kirtorf
Date: Sat 20 – Sun 21 June 2020
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Instructor: Isabell Freund, Tallgrass Instructor Germany
Course Level: Level 1 – Introductory
Small group: max. 6 to 8 persons
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol. In a small group of a maximum of 6 to 8 persons you gain an understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 – Examinations – Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol – Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points – location, assessment and energetics
- Source points – location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.
A Participant Letter providing directions to the clinic facility, accommodation and clinic logistics will be emailed approximately 2 months prior to class
Questions and registrations via email to: email@example.com.